What price range and rental range do you typically handle?
We handle all ranges of homes from studios to half a million-dollar homes and higher.
Do you complete and email any type of reports regarding properties?

Yes, we email monthly statements and year-end reports.
How long will it take to rent my home?

A properly priced home in rent-ready condition has an average marketing time of 30-45 days, depending on the time of the year. Winter months takes a bit longer.
How do you charge for your rental management service and what does this fee cover?

8% on a single-family home, multi-family, and more than one property can be negotiable. This fee covers rent collection, tenant matters, monthly statement and distribution of funds, a year-end summary, and an IRS 1099 form.
What areas in Southwest Washington do you cover and do you also cover properties in and around Portland?

We cover all of Clark, Cowlitz as well as Skamania County. We are not licensed for Oregon.
Can you tell me what criteria you look at when screening tenants?

We check criminal, credit, rental history, and income.
Do you have 24/7 maintenance available?

Can I do my own maintenance if I prefer?

Have you ever had to take a renter to court?

When tenants fail to pay rent, we do sometimes have to evict. We have handled several evictions and all our documents are court-tested.
How often do you do interior property inspections?

In-home inspections are handled once a year prior to lease renewals. We can do more if you request but there is a cost to you of $85.
Is there any out of pocket start-up fees?

If the property is vacant there is a leasing charge of 750.00. This is deducted out of the first month’s rent once we place a tenant in the property. This covers the cost of marketing the property for rent, picture taking, lockboxes, for rent signs, lease signing, and move-in inspections. There is one time set up fee of $150.00 for tenant occupied homes at the time of signing.
How do you market your rental properties?

We have high exposure to our website where your property will be placed. We also advertise on other websites like Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, Postlets, and Hotpads. We place a for rent sign in the yard.
What type of insurance coverage do I need?

A landlord’s policy is best. You should have 500,000.00 in liability coverage. Please check with your insurance company or agent and we require you to name us as additional insured on the policy.