SunWorld Group is your premier property management in Vancouver, WA and surrounding areas. Specializing in property management as well as investment sales, we can manage your single family dwelling, plex, small or large apartment buildings, HOA's and Condo Associations.
Property Management Service in Vancouver, Camas and Washougal, Battle Ground, Woodland, Longview, Kelso and Everywhere in BetweenOur primary goal in property management is to see your investment thrive. We ensure the property is well maintained and occupied by responsible tenants. Our thorough knowledge of the housing market in Vancouver, WA and surrounding areas allows us to make smart decisions on rent and other vital rental issues.
It is important to strike a balance between getting you the most for your property while not pricing a rental home beyond what is reasonable for the area. At the end of the year, we want to get you the best return possible, and having a low vacancy rate is a major part of making that happen. It is this kind of comprehensive understanding of the local market and best practices in property management that have kept our property-owners happy and returning to us year after year.
The houses we looked at were all clean and well maintained. Six months after we moved in the washer gave out and was replaced by Sunworld the next day.
Sunworld Group has been a great company to rent from. Paul has always been extremely helpful and has been on top of any maintenance needs we've had (which haven't been many). He is always quick to respond any time we have called about anything. I will absolutely rent from them again in the future!
Paul and his team are great to work with. I worked with Paul for about 8 years or so, and he was very responsive, took good care of the assets, and kept them rented.
Property Management in Vancouver, WA
Having more than 20 years’ experience in property management in Vancouver, WA, we are proud to have served with excellence. We offer diligent care for the properties we manage and top-notch communication with property owners. Our monthly reports are easy to understand and we have an open-door policy, welcoming any questions you may have.
What our reviewers are saying about us:
“This rating goes out to the location in Vancouver, WA. The folks there are friendly and professional… Paul in the Vancouver, WA runs the operation very well!” – Damian S. of Vancouver, WA, Yelp Review
“This is my first time using a management company for my rental condo. I called 6 different companies on a Friday afternoon and only 2 responded back. SunWorld Group was the only one to respond that day and drove out to look at my unit the same day. I am impressed with their knowledge and prompt follow through. Very professional and personable.” – M.S., BBB review
“The houses we looked at were all clean and well maintained. Six months after we moved in the washer gave out and was replaced by Sunworld the next day.” – M.R., – BBB Review
“I just relocated from California and have been looking for a local rental home for my family on short notice from my employer. Paul and his staff were very helpful with my short term needs to find a place for my family in Vancouver. He immediately understood and solved my situation with several suggestions. We are now comfortably living in our new home.Thank You Sun World Group!!!!)” Jim N., Facebook review
For property management we offer:
- Thorough tenant screening
- No delay repairs
- No excuses rent collection
- 24 hour emergency contact
- Annual interior inspections
- Monthly operations and financial statements
- Drive-by inspections
- Apartment management
- HOA and condo association management
For tenants we offer:
- First attention to repairs
- Online maintenance requests
- Secure online rent payments
- 24 HR contact for repairs
Other services available:
- Homes For Rent in Vancouver WA and surrounding areas
- Property Management for all of Clark County WA
- Property Management for all of Cowlitz County WA
- Homes For Sale Vancouver WA and surrounding areas
Check out our outstanding rating with the BBB and our many high-praised reviews from our homeowners, you will see that we stand by our commitment to excellent property management services.
We are committed to both our homeowners as well as our tenants. We view our position as a unique opportunity to serve two types of clients, and we aim to please in both situations. We help our tenants find the best match so they are happy and feel well supported in the right home. We help our homeowners by keeping their property well maintained and occupied with satisfied tenants. Our goal is to strike this win-win balance with prompt and courteous customer care.
So talk to us about your needs, whether you need a property manager to save you time and money by managing a rental space for you or you are looking for the just the right home to rent. We have ample experience and are dedicated to quality service.
Why use a property management company?
- Save Time and Money. Believe it or not, it is generally less expensive to use a property manager than not. Property owners save both time and money. If you add up the costs of things like advertising, using a screening company, hiring repair professionals when needed, collecting rent, handling the security deposit, and dealing with evictions, these items add up to a significant cost. Then there are time costs, such as showing the place, inspections, late rent notifications, dealing with complaint calls, juggling repairs, and more. Taking the time and money from your own reserves amounts to a large individual cost over the year. A property management company handles many properties and has relationships with repair and service companies. They run on a large reduction in costs from what an individual would pay. They are able to spread that discount out for each of their clients, delivering the same services for much less. They also have the dedicated time available. In the end, you earn more on your investment property.
- Legal Navigation. There are many laws that surround the renting and maintaining of a rental property. This spans from discrimination laws around the screening process, to when and how an inspection can be done, and what maintenance obligations must be met. There are also many laws pertaining to collecting rent, when it can be raised and how, the process of dealing with late payments, lease termination, and the eviction process. Making a mistake because you simply did not understand or have the necessary information can result in expensive litigation and possible penalties. A good property management company stays current on legal issues and ensures best practices are carried out and the property owner is protected.
- Increase Investment. You get more out of your property when you have experts caring for it, finding the best tenants, making those tenants happy so they stay, and keeping rent levels where they are the best possible income while still being reasonable. All of this amounts to a higher occupancy rate and more income for your investment.
- Tenant Care. It goes without saying that quality tenants are important to getting the most of your investment property. Experienced property managers have nailed down a successful screening process. They know where and how to advertise, how to interview and fact-check, and which service offers the best background screening. Additionally, a property management company keeps communication open, so tenants have the training they need to care for appliances and do their best to maintain the space, and so they feel comfortable asking for help whenever they need it. Fast response and quality repair personnel are pivotal for keeping good tenants happy. Happy tenants stay longer and are more invested in caring for the home they rent.
Contact us today for your property management in Vancouver, WA. See the difference we make!